USB Boarduino (Arduino compatible) Kit v2.0
This is an Adafruit Boarduino Kit version 2.0. If you've ever struggled to use a solderless breadboard with an Arduino, you understand how frustrating it can be!
This development board acts just like an Arduino, and works with the latest Arduino software. For many projects it can even be preferable! The kit includes all parts necessary, the assembly is straightforward and well documented, using just a soldering iron anyone can complete it within 10 or 15 minutes.
This version of the Boarduino does not have a DC jack. That means you can't use a 9V adapter or battery holder with it (unless you build a 5V power supply). However it does have USB built in and you can power your project using the USB cable.
• Designed to plug into a breadboard for easy prototyping
• Petite size, only 2.75" x 0.8" (75mm x 20mm)
• All 'standard' pins are brought out - Digital 0-13, Analog 0-5, ARef, 5V, 3V, Ground, and Reset
• Chip comes pre-programmed with a "no-wait" Arduino bootloader
• 4 LEDs! There's a green power-good LED, a red "pin 13" LED (just like the Arduino), and a pair of RX and TX indicator LEDs for debugging the serial connection
• Nearly-all-surface mount design. We left the chip as through-hole to make it easier to upgrade and repair. All surface mount parts are pre-assembled and tested
• Reset button
• ATmega328P, running at 16.00 MHz, just like all Arduinos
• 6-pin standard ICSP header
• USB miniB jack
• 500mA fuse protects your computer's USB port from overcurrent
• Auto-reset capability
* For more infomaton please visit Adafruit product page.